Defeated Soul

My niece’s classmate committed suicide. He could not bear class 12th exam stress and opted for an easy escape. I don’t know who he was. But still I feel for him from the bottom of my heart.

it's from me; to all; on ur behalf:-

Mum’s desires were too high,
My tiny mind was too shy.

Dad’s dreams were far too big,
My modest hands couldn’t deal.

Rat race was blind,
My slight foot couldn’t climb

The rest of them all were ahead,
My ghostly fears pushed me back.

Glimpse of the light outshine sometimes,
I see dark circles always besides.

How can I cope up with it all?
Let me go with my defeated soul.

Comments

Unknown said…
Its really a heart touching, I really admire it and its the fact which one should realise. Ravi.
Anonymous said…
Yes, probably so it is

Popular posts from this blog

Saddam Vs Gandhi

Breaking News.Terror plot behind Serial bombings in India.The real TRUTH in focus with me

ZabaAn- an Issue