Saddam Vs Gandhi

Gandhi Vs Saddam

Gandhi taught the world to live and Saddam has taught how to DIE with dignity and proud. No matter how bad or good he was as a person but to me he was a man of principles. He dreamt of a vision, & he gave up his life without any compromises on his principles. Dec 31st I was really happy to celebrate and welcome the New Year with all new set of resolutions. Very committed belief of achieving my ambitions in the year 2007. I do read newspapers and watch TV news, but not regularly. Dec 31st around 11 am in the morning I saw SADDAM EXECUTION on the TV. I was stunned to see the live execution. Saddam was Hitler to me before. I am big time fan of Mahatma Gandhi right from my childhood, and believe in his values to live life with simplicity, grace, sacrifice and serving human kind. Saddam execution and his manners and behavior in his last moments and the way he has faced the DEATH made him my HERO. I want to live my life like Gandhi and face the Death like Saddam. He has taught me to stand for my vision and mission in life. What a layman knows about Iraq crises is that USA invaded Iraq on the basis of finding WEAPONS of MASS DESTRCUTION. They ASKED Saddam to let them enter and facilitate the process. He accepted international community concern over USA allegations on IRAQ. World knows that he had cooperated & facilitated the investigation process by all means. Until today Mr. Bush couldn’t find anything. Perhaps he is trying to find the same in Iran and North Korea now. But it seems that investigators did not visit Iraq to find out weapons of mass destructions but they were invading the country and getting into Iraq’s internal security region. They learnt in & out about Iraq region and turned around Iraq system up side down. Visitors turned enemies and just like ho EAST INDIA COMPANY invaded and ruled India for hundred of years, Mr. Bush invaded and trying to rule Iraq. Saddam was put behind the bars. Those who visited Iraq to find WMD did not find anything but they had to show that they achieved something out of their invasion, so they started a case against Saddam for MASS murder. World knows that it was not WMD but only Iraqi OIL that is a soul interest for Mr. Bush. No investigations, no defense ONLY accusations, blame and VICTOR”S justice was DONE. WMD agenda turned into conspiracy to take personal revenge of MR. BUSH. To me he took the personal revenge because Senior Bush could not do anything in Iraq. He returned without an ounce of oil. Junior Bush was successful in fuming the Iraq OIL it’s Iraqi blood. West mantra is DIVDE & RULE. Just like British did in India. BUSH who went to find WMD divided not only Iraq into Shia and Sunni but he is trying to divide the whole MUSLIM world. Saddam died with the word ARABS…. ARABS ….ARABS. I appeal to the Muslim world to stick together and not let anyone divide such a strong and ever growing FAITH. President of a country was insulted just before his final departure from this world. The invading leader was sleeping in his cozy dwelling in USA. The day chosen to execute Saddam was a sacred day for all the Muslim community. It was an illegal to execution to execution of anyone in Iraq on Eid day. World was witnessing the personal revenge of Mr. Bush who seems to use the power of President’s TAG. One of the most POWERFUL MAN in the world used his official capacity to take his personal frustrations. He is still using his authority to ruin the world peace. If it had been Mr. Bill I am sure world would have been different today. The blood of Arabs is cheaper than it’s oil value. In view of their individual gains no country is coming forward to stop the supremacy of Mr. Bush. I really wonder how can American don’t react. On an unfortunate date 9/11 hundreds of Americans were killed and an equal number of Americans are killed in Iraq war. What kind of revenge Mr. Bush is willing to take & from whom? Why he is so upset with world peace? I wonder if he had a calm childhood? Why he is in love with an idea of WAR? I am nowhere related to Iraq or Saddam but the repeated dictatorship shown by Mr. Bush forced me to follow each news created by him. Thousands of killings in Lebanon, Palestine, Afghan and Iraq forced me to hate him as a person and as a Leader of such a great Nation. I have been knowing American people to be very warm and cordial but inhumanity done by a single American and a silent America, silent United Nation and the whole world made me think that what is that one thing that Mr. Bush has that he can do whatever he wish? Is he a god? Can he decide any nation’s fate? There is no doubt that Saddam was a ruthless dictator and perhaps he deserved to be punished for his unkindness but Iraqi had all the rights to do so and not the wins and fancies of Mr. Bush to treat a President of a Nation the way he was treated. If you look at the brighter side of Saddam’s execution is that Mr. Bush has made him a HERO. He could not get a well-dignified and honored death than this. A young girl from Kolkata in India hung herself in a protest against his execution. I have been talking to all my know people here in Dubai and without exception every one feels the same that the way Saddam faced the death was something out of this world. I can imagine how Bhagat Singh would have faced his execution. He was 24 years old Indian freedom fighter who was executed by British invaders in India during our freedom fight against west.) The courage shown by Saddam, the power in his eyes, his final words touched my soul to a great extend. He led a life on his terms and he died on his own terms. He has made a history and unknowingly Mr. Bush made him HERO and American President a Villain who is standing against humanity today. Who is going to punish him for killing thousands of women, men, and children in Lebanon, Afghanistan, Palestine and Iraq? Is it not the high time for an International community to take a stand and put him in front of an International Court of justice? I was not born when Gandhi was making the history but I think I am lucky to witness a history made by Saddam. I wish people of Iraq that GOD bless them with a PEACE & PROSPERITY. I wish the same for all those have been tortured by WAR and inhuman forces in the world. I prey that Allah’s Justice will be done soon and victor’s justice will be ruled out soon. Roopa Sharma Hasan

Comments

this document was created soon after the execution of saddam hussain and as you can read there are certain predictions based on the assumptions , now it do not take a rocket science to know why iraq was invaded and all the predictions are coming true

No WMDs found is the biggest one as the whole basis of attack was presence of WMDs at IRAQ, where are they?
thanks for ur time and offcourse comments passed. Too much required indeed:)
Unknown said…
when r u publishing some book on any topic of your choice, you write really well, taking care of the minutest details and decorating it with your powerful but simple wordplay.
Keep writing, its nice. All the best
Fahad Siddiqui
Anonymous said…
Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?
please contact me on 00971508265527
roopa.hasan@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
See our site in order to lern more about

[url=http://projekty-domow-drewnianych.dogory.pl]Projekty
domów
drewnianych[/url]

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking News.Terror plot behind Serial bombings in India.The real TRUTH in focus with me

My Truth