Love you Dubai

Jan 31st 2008

I love u Dubai

Oh Dubai ! Oh Dubai! I love u Dubai.
This city gave me the land to stand, the sky to reach & the air to breath.
Oh Dubai ! Oh Dubai ! I love u Dubai.

My home, my people, my country, all taken away,
Those, brought me in the world, were taken away,
I came here to find my life again, I got it Dubai, I love you Dubai.
Oh Dubai ! Oh Dubai ! I love u Dubai.

These roads, the air, the sea, so young, all hold my heart, that was shattered away.
My life was gone into dark for sure I know, this city game me new reasons to live it again.
Oh Dubai! Oh Dubai! I love u Dubai.

Dubai has become my life gradually, my home, my world, my entire universe.
I hope this land is not taken away, My LORD, My GOD, listen to my peal please.
I live here, forever and ever and ever again. I fear not to loose it all over again.
My home my pulse my dear city, Oh Dubai ! Oh Dubai ! I love u Dubai.


Written byRoopa Sharma Hasan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saddam Vs Gandhi

My Truth

Marriage in Rush