My Truth

I often think about the TRUTH. What was it? What is it? What it’s going to be like? I used to get blurred vision with the dark circles in front of my open eyes. This tussle & struggle is been on for a while now.

For last few days it’s getting clearer. The mist is evaporating now. The dark circles are leading my soul deep inside a very tiny beam of LIGHT. This light is leading me towards a RAY. The RAY converts into a wider and wider “CHAKRA”. The CHAKRA, that is bright, shiny full of energy and gives very holistic & divine feeling. Initially I was confused, sacred & restless to face it. I was reluctant to open my eyes and then gradually I dared to raise my lids and had my first spiritual experience.

I feel the presence of TRUTH. My TRUTH is HIS presence in my heart. The TRUTH is that there was no one on the earth except HIM. There was no truth, there were no deceit. There was no earth & no sky, no water, no air, no fire, none existed except HIM. The only fact in the entire Universe was HE, is HE and will be HIM. The Absolute Power. He was there, HE is here and He will be there once we are all gone. This is my understanding so far. This is my TRUTH so far.

My TRUTH is Death. I know I am born to die. I fool myself sometimes by believing that I cannot die. The irony is that I think I will never die or perhaps I will die when I am ready to die. My foolishness is that I sometimes believe that death will be kind to me and offer me some hint before coming to me. The irony is that I don’t want to go where I am coming from. I fail to visualize my encounter with Death. I never visualize myself as a cold, expressionless dead body. I never think that one day I will be lying on the floor helplessly without any movements. I never imagine myself as Lt Roopa Sharma Hasan. I often think, “Death happens to others”. Though I know the truth is DEATH. Extremely quite, incredibly icy, emotionless, exceptionally honest, never late, always on time. My truth, our truth, DEATH. I am still struggling to be ready everyday to face my death. Am I ready? Don’t know. Can’t say. Sometimes Yes. Sometimes NO.

The TRUTH thereafter is our DEED. I am learning to purify my deeds. I am in a state of Jihad. Jihad a fight between my Shaitan and my Spirit to do the right deeds. Hopefully I will win because I think Allah has chosen me as a favored one by sending me His message and brining me in a community where I have realized His TRUTH. Inshallah, my Jihad will be fruitful. Inshallah, I will face the Truth with a happy face and honest clean heart. Inshallah, the day will come soon when I will be happy to face the Death and the Angles, who will visit me to take my ACCOUNT once I am gone in the other World.

Please say Amen after reading my last lines.

…………………………………………………Summamin. Roopa Sharma Hasan

Comments

Unknown said…
The only truth that i feel is the one i live, being born to die is just like saying that life is represented in these 2 stages only, yet dear there are many things in life rather than birth or death, every single day is a new exerience, a new truth, new people we meet, so you are born again and again every single day, 365 times a year yet you die once, so do not focus on a one time event but think more that with every single day you have to be a new person.
when the death comes nothing will stop it, till that day, you can stop anything or get it finalized.
live your life, smile, love, and enjoy every oment as after death you can not do so.
Unknown said…
The only truth that i feel is the one i live, being born to die is just like saying that life is represented in these 2 stages only, yet dear there are many things in life rather than birth or death, every single day is a new exeprience, a new truth, new people we meet, so you are born again and again every single day, 365 times a year yet you die once, so do not focus on a one time event but think more that with every single day you have to be a new person.
when the death comes nothing will stop it, till that day, you can stop anything or get it finalized.
live your life, smile, love, and enjoy every moment as after death you can not do so.

Popular posts from this blog

Saddam Vs Gandhi

Marriage in Rush